Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011


Last Monday Becca was 8 months old. Time is flying! She is not crawling, but she is really close. She says "da-da" and I'm pretty sure she knows what it means! She tries to say other words, but "da-da" seems to be her favorite. She can sit on her own really well, and she's trying to pull up on things. If you wave at her, she will usually wave back - especially to strangers in a store. She has five teeth - two on the bottom, three on top, with another one on top coming soon. She's eating almost any baby food you give her, plus a few other things like yogurt (which she really loves), sweet potato fries (oven baked), and peas. Mealtimes can sometimes get really, really messy...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she is doing great! I love her chubby, rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...I love all these pics. She's just beautiful. Love you guys. Aunt "B". :)

    ReplyDelete