Emily & Stephen, I'm just now seeing all of these pictures...I thought I had this set up to notify me each time you uploaded photos, but apparently that is not working. Becca is just adorable...sounds like you're both fitting right into her scheme of things. Happy belated Mother's Day to you. Love, Dot & Phil
Picture 1, hey guys, this is so nice and warm.
ReplyDeletePicture 2, um, what is that in your hands?
Picture 3, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Enough already!
great pictures and can't wait to see more once she learns to kick those little feet in the water! enjoy it all!
Emily & Stephen, I'm just now seeing all of these pictures...I thought I had this set up to notify me each time you uploaded photos, but apparently that is not working. Becca is just adorable...sounds like you're both fitting right into her scheme of things. Happy belated Mother's Day to you. Love, Dot & Phil
ReplyDeleteOkay - that really is freakishly adorable!!! She's so cute!
ReplyDelete