Sunday, April 18, 2010

37 Weeks!

So tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks pregnant, which means that even though my due date is still three weeks away, I'll officially be full term - she won't be considered premature as of tomorrow. We went out to eat Friday night and did a little shopping, then yesterday I spent the whole day up moving around, doing stuff around the house and just enjoying being free from my activity restrictions. It has been REALLY nice after sitting on the couch since late February, but tiring too.

And here's a belly picture taken Friday night (before I moved around too much - just in case!).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emily & Stephen,

    So glad you've included us in your Blog...great idea for those of us getting older and having more difficulty getting around. It's much appreciated. I guess the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone is through family get-togethers...makes it easier on everyone. You look great. I believe tomorrow is the 2nd date I picked out for you, and the 28th of April was my first choice...we'll see what happens. Good luck. Baby's room looks great!

    Love,
    Dot & Phil

    ReplyDelete