Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yes, I'm still pregnant

Went to the doctor yesterday. My platelets are a little lower than they were last week, even with me taking steroids. (They are abnormally low but not dangerously low, but if they get too low they won't give you an epidural during labor if you want one. I imagine that I will want one, yes?) He wants to see me back on Friday, when I imagine we won't be able to avoid a serious discussion about inducing. I came home today and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood, which got all sorts of contractions going but they've already stopped. Out, baby, out. Mommy doesn't want to be induced...

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I remember my mom talking about both her and one of my sisters-in-law eating pork chops for dinner and in my mom's case, she actually delivered at home. My sister-in-law got to the hospital...so, I'm just sayin' you might want to eat pork chops tonight and make sure your husband is home, and maybe your mom also. Good luck! Come on Rebecca, we're cheering you on at this point, but you have to help. Love, Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying she comes healthy and on time!! Thanks for keeping us posted, Em!!

    ReplyDelete