Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey look, we're online

With the baby's arrival coming any day, I thought creating a blog might be the easiest way to share pictures and updates with family and friends who aren't going to get to see her very often (which is, of course, almost everyone). We'll see how effective I am at keeping this thing updated.

Since only a few people have seen it, here's some pictures of our nursery to prove that we actually are prepared (or shall we say, a "space" is prepared - whether or not we're prepared is another issue). Given how restricted to the couch I've been until this week, I think we did okay. On that note, since Monday I've been off the medicine that was controlling my contractions, and still no baby. The doctor keeps joking that there's no way to know what will happen at this point, and I may have be induced in a few weeks. I don't think that's very funny at ALL...




No comments:

Post a Comment